Latest activity

• B
    bobziila replied to the thread Advanced leg rig.
    Just tested it on your rig. You can change it anytime. Pretty neat!
  • B
    When I was in Cinema4D, I spent more time updating my dino rigs than animating! Rigging can be frustrating, but when it works, it's very...
  • ZooHead
    ZooHead replied to the thread Advanced leg rig.
    Here's a breakthrough. Offsetting the pivot point of a Pole Target. Click on the target folder/null object and the Transform Tool is...
    • shoulder_pivot.gif
  • ZooHead
    I updated the rig after correcting a problem with poses in some of the Pose Tags.
  • B
    Nice! I'll have a play with it later. On the foot rig I had, you can rotate on the ball of the feet, you just have to choose two...
  • ZooHead
    Thanks. Since feet are the base for a stance. And a stance conveys so much in the way of intent, it can be even more important than the...
    • Advanced Rig.jpg
  • Shift Studio
    I'm curious why the 'height' slider for the displacement map is apparently inverted. i.e. height decreases as you increase the slider...
  • Shift Studio
    This is very cool. Especially the displacement. Also the adjustment sliders right at hand is a nice touch too. Crazy Bump is getting a...
  • ZooHead
    +1 I would like that.
  • B
    +1, maya has it where you hold down the D key and move a middle joint without disturbing the others. Perfect for initial...
  • podperson
    17kB for a 1024x1024 checkerboard. Or here's a slightly larger (file) but more useful test pattern (since you can tell which way up...
    • checkerboard.png
  • podperson
    podperson replied to the thread move parent joint only.
    See this item on the wish list.
  • B
    Pretty neat setup. The human foot has a lot more flexibility than people think. Once you start rigging you think, oh, and it has to do...
  • ZooHead
    This set up was done without any constraint tags. Just an IK Handle from the tip of the single toe bone to the ankle, and another one...
    • Advanced Legs Setup.jpg
    • twisting.gif
  • Daemoc
    Daemoc replied to the thread Cheetah Character Sketches, NSFW?.
    Working out some more details...
    • 001.jpg
    • 002.jpg
    • 003.jpg