Barcelona style chair

Barcelona style chair

Part of new project where I have taken and adapted the Barcelona Chair for a closeup render where the chair needs to be close the the camera...

Attachments

• b_chair.jpg
    b_chair.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 750
Hi,
nice rendering and chair. Closeup renderings are always a good example to use DOF :grin:

Bye,
Martin

Thank you

Martin said:
Hi,
nice rendering and chair. Closeup renderings are always a good example to use DOF :grin:

Bye,
Martin

Thank you both for the kind words of support. But without your software and the guys on this forum I could not have imagined that I would be modeling and rendering such stuff in such a short a period of time.

Thanks Martin, Fused etc...

Luke

Dear Bearweav

Once again thanks for the kind words.

I have never actually seen one of these chairs in the flesh, but I have seen enough examples of them used as part of high end 3D renders in Architectural projects that I felt moved to demonstrate Cheetah's ability to meet and beat the most respected rendering programs available today.

Leather (not in a fetish way) has always been a bit of challenge when it comes to 3D programs that I wanted to have a crack at trying to get a decent result out a rendering program...and to date I'm fairly happy with the result and encouraged with the support of the form.

Viva Cheetah 3D and the community :)

Regards

Luke

PS: if you have a few of these in your office, you must be doing well, even Conran's prices ain't cheap...

Back