Happy Birthday Cheetah3D User Forum!!!

Happy Birthday Cheetah3D User Forum!!!

Hi,
the Cheetah3D user forum opened it's doors exactly one year ago. So I think it's time to thank everybody who participated in the forum and helped other users to solve problem.
I also want to thank all the users who posted their great artwork/ tutorials and scripts in the forum. That's always a great source of motivation for me. :D

I hope the second year of the forum will be as great as the first was.

By,
Martin

Well, let me be the first one to congratulate you, and thanking you for starting up this forum!!! Let's hope we'll see a lot more creativity and help the next years!!!
And also Thank you Martin!!!

Regards,

Peter

Congratulations

"Herzlichen Glückwunsch auch von mir. Diesmal in der Muttersprache.
Ich liebe Cheetah3d und dieses Forum ist mir ans Herz gewachsen in so kurzer Zeit. Ich wünsche Dir, dem Forum und Cheetah3d alles gute für die Zukunft."

Congratulations to Martin and members.
I will second Peer and add: I love Cheetah3d.
Never thought getting familar to something so different from my other work so fast.

with kindest regards
Frank

Congrats from this side of the Pond

Hi Martin,

You certainly have earned our respect for your tireless efforts in making Cheetah 3D a professional 3D tool with a very low learning curve that even the financially challenged can afford. Congratulations on this mile stone and all future success. :)

Best regards,

Last edited:
I agree!!

irev said:
Hi Martin,

You certainly have earned our respect for your tireless efforts in making Cheetah 3D a professional 3D tool with a very low learning curve that even the financially challenged can afford. Congratulations on this mile stone and all future success. :)

Best regards,
I agree completely.. nice work Martian.

Hi,
thank you very much for all your nice words. :D :D

I'm sure the next year will become even better. :D

By,
Martin

Back