Animated Crumple Modifier to Animated FBX

Hi Guys.

Belt-with-Crumple-modifier.jpg

If you open the attached file and press play, you'll see that my crumple modifier moves to created a motion on this conveyor belt.
I need to get this animation into .fbx or similar but I'm not sure how I can do it.
If anyone has any ideas, even if the workflow is cumbersome and manual, the help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
-- Shift Studio.

Attachments

• Animated Crumple Modifier.jas.zip
    367.4 KB · Views: 26
Thank you Frank. I've learned a bunch since I posted this question. I have worked out a Blender, animated Displace Modifier to animated Shape Keys to Alembic solution. It's a lot of steps!

-- Shift Studio.

I have worked out . . .
Sadly Falcon is so far behind concerning render specs and speed that we are forced to go elsewhere.
Nowadays I only do basic modelling and mapping in C3D, then transfer into Blender and do the texturing, instancing, animating and rendering over there.
Though I've gotten used to it I don't really like it.
There was a time when Apple did't have the hardware (nVidia RTX) for fast rendering but now the M3 has HWRT and can do things . . .

Sadly Falcon is so far behind concerning render specs and speed that we are forced to go elsewhere.
Nowadays I only do basic modelling and mapping in C3D, then transfer into Blender and do the texturing, instancing, animating and rendering over there.
Though I've gotten used to it I don't really like it.
There was a time when Apple did't have the hardware (nVidia RTX) for fast rendering but now the M3 has HWRT and can do things . . .
I know exactly where you're coming from! Sometimes I even leave C3D for UV mapping. I head outside for various tasks - off the top of my head Cloth Sim with 'sewing', fluid situations, condensation etc. I have also gotten used to it but it would be cool if it wasn't necessary for me.

I too would like to see faster rendering times and take better advantage of current macs' hardware (I'm pretty sure C3D is CPU only)

Fingers Crossed!

Back