My Quarntet

Here's my Quarentet .
5YYc5Z5.gif

In a few hundred years, they'll probably believe all the masks were a fashion statement.
Actually the facemask-as-fashion-statement was way ahead of the COVID-19 era by probably a few years, in Asian countries (Japan, primarily, I think). Why? Uhhhhhh ... ya got me!

Talk about someone coming-a-long-way on their C3D pursuit! Look at you Brother!
There was a time you didn't want to mess with animation. Now you've created a delightful "quarntet" (clever play on words) happily entertaining the necessary shut-ins of the world.

I really like that you add a lot of details: Each player has their own hands, legs and head motions,
each guitar player has a different guitar and each player has their own personality or character.

How about taking your movie file over to Mac's App.: "Garage Band" and adding some music?
Just to get you started, here is just one tut in YouTube. I haven't viewed it but I thought it would get you to a general area in YouTube where you could find other Garage Band tuts.

Did you consider using IES lighting for the back wall? I suppose that would take away from the cartoon atmosphere.

Stay Safe and Healthy
Jeanny

Thanks for the input always welcomed. I don't spend a lot of time on my creations.
I get them out of my head and move on to the next learning from suggestions and mistakes.
As for Garage Band have a look at this.
See this:

Oh! Your video is Outstanding!
My Goodness I'm so impressed!
I hope your clever Lyrics along with your captivating style of music will be strongly efficacious in getting the message across.

Was all the video part minus the music done in C3D?
How did you add the audio?

Hope your "Gig" is long lived and reaches the world.
😷

Last edited:
All the heads are Modeled in C3D
Animation is done in Anime Studio Pro Ver.11.2.1
models were spritenized ( cut up for 2D animation) in Affinity Photo. I do a section Verse, Chorus etc.
Put together in iMovie 10.
Bodies are 3D Universe Toon Base. Morphed and posed in Poser 11.2.
Thanks for the comments.
Nothing to be impressed about just an Old Man speaking his mind, what there is of it.;)

Back