Open recent question.

Is there any way to delete selected items in the Cheetah open recent menu? I want to keep some and delete others.
Thanks.
OSX El Capitan Ver 10.11.6

I don’t think so, it’s an OS-level feature. You might be able to do it by hacking plist files but that’s not for the faint of heart

Thanks Helmut. Thanks Pod. I used Helmut's solution alas I am among the faint of heart literally and figuratively speaking.:LOL:

* Hi Bob, glad to have been of help!
* I do remember you mentioning some hospitalisation / cardiac surgery (?) quite a while ago.
* Fortunately (I did, and still do, some major work on a database for paediatric cardiology and possess a bit of simplistic knowledge) medical technology has progressed vastly. Surgery which was impossible only 20 years ago is now performed regularly on newborn babies, just a few days old.
* Actually, my attempts to understand the complex surgical procedures (in many cases the heart is "made editable", arterial tubes are snipped off / attached somewhere else and the organ is basically "redesigned") was the original reason why I got involved in 3D modelling years ago.
* I - and we all - hope that our animated timeline of sinoidal (?) cardial systoles / diastoles will continue for a few decades :):giggle: until :devilish:

Servus from Vienna, EU

Yes I've seen some of your work, very impressive as well as your wit. Thanks again. Also Thanks to Pod always there to help.

Back