Pumpkin

:rolleyes: Well, finally we all know what you look like.
:unsure: Maybe I would recommend a different hair dresser?
:) Lovely work, as usual, in subtle details which make a great difference to the final render.

Hi Joel,

I have just found your video: "Tutorial Cheetah 3D - Modelado Basico - (taza)”, and although its in Spanish I have learnt so much from it - Thanks.

My wife and I hope to escape the British winter for 4 months in our static caravan on the Costa de la Luz, Isla Cristina, so your video makes it more important than ever that I learn your language - thanks again.

Edited: For my own personal use, I would like to translate all of the on-screen comments into English and superimpose them back onto the video. If you have any objection, I will of course just translate them and write them down. Thanks again

Quazi

Last edited:
:rolleyes: Well, finally we all know what you look like.
:unsure: Maybe I would recommend a different hair dresser?
:) Lovely work, as usual, in subtle details which make a great difference to the final render.

What's wrong with my style? :p

Thank you @Helmut !
Hi Joel,

I have just found your video: "Tutorial Cheetah 3D - Modelado Basico - (taza)”, and although its in Spanish I have learnt so much from it - Thanks.

My wife and I hope to escape the British winter for 4 months in our static caravan on the Costa de la Luz, Isla Cristina, so your video makes it more important than ever that I learn your language - thanks again.

Edited: For my own personal use, I would like to translate all of the on-screen comments into English and superimpose them back onto the video. If you have any objection, I will of course just translate them and write them down. Thanks again

Quazi

Hello Quazi, I'm glad it was useful to you and of course you can use it as you see fit, no problem at all.

I'm planning to do a similar video for this pumpkin, should I do it with voice in spanish and subtitled in english?

Saludos desde Monterrey, Mx.

Here's a very subtle update (definition on the lips) and wireframe render

What's wrong with my style? :p

Thank you @Helmut !

Hello Quazi, I'm glad it was useful to you and of course you can use it as you see fit, no problem at all.

I'm planning to do a similar video for this pumpkin, should I do it with voice in spanish and subtitled in english?

Saludos desde Monterrey, Mx.

Here's a very subtle update (definition on the lips) and wireframe render

"Hello Quazi, I'm glad it was useful to you and of course you can use it as you see fit, no problem at all.

I'm planning to do a similar video for this pumpkin, should I do it with voice in spanish and subtitled in english?"

No of course not, title the Pumpkin in your native language. I find the translations very useful and will do the same with it as I plan for the cup video. It keeps the "Leetal grey cells" - (Hercule Poirot) active.

Pumpkin is growing creepy arms.. also fixed topology around the eyes but ended up with 6 sided poles :LOL: will fix that later. At least they are not in problematic areas.

Looks good! :)

I wish Pathed Helix had an "end radius" parameter. Also working on lighting, no HDRI, two area lights and one spot.

Ye gods, a psychopathic pumpkin in a grass skirt. Please don't add knobbly kneed spindly legs, or I'll never be able to get to sleep again

Nice, but you need the hard edges where it's carved. :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 15.31.43.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 15.31.43.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 326
* Clearly, it was not Joel Ruiz´ aim to model on such a pedestrian level.
* Maybe you should publish your critique of Michelangelo´s Sistine Chapel and suggest some improvements :sick:

Back