Another attempt to post my PDF Cheetah Manual

Thanks for this, very nice! Here it is as a single PDF document if you want to grab it and repost it yourself:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=131EK-ab26PejB-CE0NxlV1FWUtxvjMIg

Hi Plugsnpixels,

thank you for concatenating my chapter/section PDFs, that I formatted from Dr Martin Wengenmayer’s superb in-App help.

As I have explained in a private message, I produced the formatted form, so that I could print them out, for my sole private use,.

At my age, I find it easier to absorb information in the written form than in the on-screen, and further in the sectioned form for the easier printing.

If by doing so, I have ventured into the murky waters of Copyright, I will immediately remove the PDFs.

OK that's fine, I looked quickly and thought this was maybe something you put together yourself, as another member made a book or similar tutorial some years ago.

Did you mean to post the list of links on the forum? I removed my copy.

OK that's fine, I looked quickly and thought this was maybe something you put together yourself, as another member made a book or similar tutorial some years ago.

Did you mean to post the list of links on the forum? I removed my copy.

HI,

In retrospect, I think it best if I remove the links to my formatted version of the official help file.

I´m not sure if there is really an issue - but I noticed some interest in the Help-pdf files. Can´t you just clear this up?

Cheers
Frank

Thanks so much SOF!
Like you, I find a printed copy of a manual to be more helpful to me.

Last edited:
Back