parts.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 318
  • 1phone-tablet-tall.jpg
    1phone-tablet-tall.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 320
  • Stand_and_Tablet.JPG
    Stand_and_Tablet.JPG
    366 KB · Views: 316
Print it with a high enough percentage infill, and it's actually pretty strong. Depends on how you use it and how heavy the tablet is, I guess.

I had a chance to look at your files. Aside from the gigantic amount of polygons are these "dents indentional"?

Thanks, Frank. I used subdivide to get some contouring, and obviously to a much too drastic degree. I did move some points around intentionally to get some better physical fit after trying prints, but I'm sure I may have accepted a result that could stand improvement. I used the Netfabb service for repairing the .stl files. It was after being pleased with my own printed results that I decided to share it.

Please feel free to offer advice, I can use every bit I can get.

How did you create the inner thread and the male thread? Did you even use Cheetah3D for that?
Thanks, Wellenbrett.
No, that was from a boilerplate source, not original. I did categorize the design as a remix, but didn't make specific references to the thread components. I can add that in the project description (if I can find the source, it's been awhile), if that is called for.

Back